100% remote, development opportunity for self-starters, creative thinkers, and hands-on problem solvers. Seeking motivated individuals with experience in various technologies, programming languages, and data structures.
Who We Are:
Join the fastest-growing and largest design marketplace for streamers and esports. Visuals by Impulse (VBI) specializes in professional graphic design for content creators on Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, and Facebook Gaming. From premade template graphics to custom overlay design to stream animation, merch design, and more. Hundreds of thousands of streamers have upgraded their presentation with VBI designs, including some of the biggest names in the game: CouRageJD, Nadeshot, Marshmello, Myth, JoshOG, Jordan Fisher and many more. Our team consists of over 50+ designers, developers, support specialists, and professionals from around the world - we’d love to bring you aboard!
Placement length: 3 months
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is familiar with various programming frameworks (Primarily VueJS, Nuxt)
- Familiar with the following technologies: Git, AWS or Linux servers in general.
- Passionate and familiar with live streaming + gaming.
- Has a willingness and eagerness to push our team's capabilities.
- Possesses great communication and team working skills.
Things you might do..
- Develop new tools for broadcasters to use through our platform
- Develop widgets for broadcasters, including working with some of the largest creators in the space.
- Implement new features and technologies to our website/marketplace.
- Design and implement internal team tools or automations.
- Help build out our internal documentation for proprietary technologies.
This opportunity is a great fit for:
- Students pursuing their degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, or Mathematics degrees with limited experience in the programming technologies mentioned above.
- Graduates of any degree who have completed programming projects as a part of their studies.
- Hobbyist developers with a portfolio of projects, but may not have any format training in programming.
If you're looking to get involved with the streaming industry's hottest design agency and up and coming tech company in the world, we want to hear from you.
To apply, send us your Resume / CV. Our team will reach out with the next steps if we think you're a great fit!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Visuals by Impulse retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.