We’re building a virtual maker space where kids can engage in playful, collaborative, and hands-on building experiences in a fully online setting. They learn how to apply fundamental STEM concepts to solve real-world problems while discovering the joy and pride of building things from scratch.
Qweebi is an EdTech startup based in Singapore and backed by Antler Venture Capital. Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow.
We're building a motley crew of game designers, mechanical engineers, teachers, software engineers, and product designers, who are passionate about the future of education.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to software spec design and architecture.
- Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#.
- Write Unity3D UI and gameplay code.
- Build Unity3D apps for iOS / Android / Windows / macOS targets.
- Delivering timely and high-quality work.
You have the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Unity3D and C# scripting, including experience with physics, GUI, textures, animation, particle systems, and user session management.
- Prior experience with 3D applications. Understanding of 3D model data structures and basic vector and linear algebra.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English since this role will require deep collaboration with the team
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with any other 3D Engine.
- Experience with Web-based 3D Libraries like WebGL, three.js, BabylonJS, etc.
We're looking for someone that is:
- Passionate about creating novel 3D experiences.
- A natural problem solver.
- Someone who obsesses over design, code, and experience details.
- Fast-paced and output-driven.
- A self-starter with high ownership levels; someone who does not expect hand-holding.
You'll love working with us if you're the type that:
- Is curious, humble, and earnest.
- Is a strong team player, and comfortable in an ambiguous environment.
- Holds strong opinions but is open to being proved wrong.
- Speaks their mind, but respectfully.
- Is always looking to be better.
- Genuinely believes that details make all the difference.
If you're excited about working with Qweebi, we'd love to hear from you.