The editorial team at Screen Rant is looking for a Remote Gaming Features Editor to contribute and edit dynamic video game features articles to our sites.
We require writers who are driven to succeed, have a way with words, and keep up with what's trending in the world of gaming. We're looking for original, informative, and eye-catching articles that will change the way people think about the gaming world!
- Write/Edit a minimum of 10 features per day ;
- Flexible 8-hour day shifts, 3 days/week;
- Master the editorial and formatting guidelines for Screen Rant;
- Self-publish and edit gaming content;
- Manage and publish gaming content from a team of dedicated gaming writers;
- Track and report writer performance;
- Cover Letter
- 2-3 samples of written work covering gaming news
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- Broad knowledge of gaming history and culture.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
The hiring team at Valnet Inc. will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Link to our website: www.screenrant.com