Our new project is ramping up production and needs a dedicated engineer with 3D gameplay and console shipping experience to help bring our ideas to fruition and guide our engineering team. We are looking to build a team of astute, creative, and knowledgeable people who care about making games for the right reasons.
We are currently working remotely and hoping to find an ideal candidate who is ready to join our growing team and become and integral member of uvula.
As a senior engineer at uvula you will be working closely with the all disciplines and overseeing the other engineers while helping to develop our gameplay systems, tools, and much more. You will also be in expected to help manage the production processes of other engineers.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined team members on a wide variety of gameplay elements.
- Quickly prototype gameplay ideas while adapting to design specifications.
- Give and receive constructive feedback to teammates.
- Find creative solutions to complex design problems in a collaborative team environment.
- Work independently on tasks and remain motivated.
- Work with a small, adaptable team and participate in major decisions.
- Remain flexible in job responsibilities as the needs of a small team evolve over time.
- Unreal Engine 4 (or similar engine experience)
- Experience modifying Engine code
- Console shipping experience
- Strong 3D math skills
- Communication skills
- Management experience is a bonus
- Python knowledge is a bonus
- Any DCC tool (Maya) knowledge is a bonus
- Any language skills are a bonus