About the job
We are looking for a talented and passionate Backend Programmer for our multiplayer mobile game "Battle Derby". You will be in charge of maintaining, improving and extending the existing backend architecture based on Amazon Web Services and the Unity game code in C# that communicates with it.
This will be a long-term freelancing contract for a remote position - you can work from home anywhere in the world. Salary depending on experience.
* Previous experience setting up or maintaining an scalable backend infrastructure for a multiplayer game
* Knowledge of Amazon Web Services such as GameLift, DynamoDB, Cognito, Lambda CloudFormation, FlexMatch or CloudWatch
* Experience with game development with Unity Game Engine and C#
* At least 3 years of experience as a professional programmer
* Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
Triple-O Games is an innovative gaming startup that leverages the power of blockchain to enable players to earn by playing. We are based on Tenerife, Canary Islands (Spain) but we work remotely.