- Test prototypes, mvps, games, and updates
- Help us deliver bug free experiences that our players love
- Communicate and coordinate with other team members to find the best solutions
- Work independently to complete given assignments
- Provide time estimates for own tasks
- Passion for games
- Know JIRA or similar bug tracking tools inside-out, and have expertise with image/video edition sotware.
- Strong communication ability, and team skills
- Understanding/experience with Free to Play model
- Be proactive, focused, driven, thorough using methodology, and have experience working with deadlines
- Experience with data packet and/or network stressing tools is a plus
LOCATION: REMOTE JOB | HOME OFFICE
QUALIFICATION: 1+ YEARS EXPERIENCE, GRADUATION
WE WORK REMOTELY, ESTABLISHING CLEAR RESPONSIBILITIES, DELEGATING TASKS, GIVING AND EXPECTING WORK AUTONOMY, CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION, SUPPORT IN DIFFERENT TOOLS AND FLEXIBLE HOURS. THIS IS A HOME OFFICE OPPORTUNITY, SO YOU CAN WORK FROM YOUR HOME OR A LOCAL CO-WORK.
JOIN OUR TEAM
JOIN TINYBYTES AND BECOME PART OF THE FRONTLINE TEAM THAT WILL BE A LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ACTION, SOCIAL MOBILE VIDEO GAMES WORLDWIDE.