At Tinybytes, Game Programmers are gameplay masters. Beyond building tech, you will wear your designer hat and make a ton of calls on what goes into, and what doesn’t go into, games. With constant development of both live games and prototypes, game programmers have a ton of responsibilities here, and we’re looking for the best of the best… the type of programmers we can build entire game teams around.
- Involvement in all areas of game development including Programming of Cameras, Game Logic, AI and User Interface
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level
- Passion for games
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Strong, professional experience using C# and Unity
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Understanding/experience with Free to Play model
LOCATION: REMOTE JOB | HOME OFFICE
QUALIFICATION: 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE, GRADUATION
WE HAVE A STELLAR TEAM, A CREATIVE & INNOVATIVE ENVIRONMENT, WITH FIRST-CLASS PROFESSIONALS. WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS SUCH AS COMPETITIVE MARKET SALARY, INCENTIVES FOR PERFORMANCE AND RESULTS, VACATIONS, HEALTH COVERAGE, WORKER INSURANCE, FLEXIBLE HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
WE WORK REMOTELY, ESTABLISHING CLEAR RESPONSIBILITIES, DELEGATING TASKS, GIVING AND EXPECTING WORK AUTONOMY, CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION, SUPPORT IN DIFFERENT TOOLS AND FLEXIBLE HOURS. THIS IS A HOME OFFICE OPPORTUNITY, SO YOU CAN WORK FROM YOUR HOME OR A LOCAL CO-WORK.
JOIN OUR TEAM
JOIN TINYBYTES AND BECOME PART OF THE FRONTLINE TEAM THAT WILL BE A LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ACTION, SOCIAL MOBILE VIDEO GAMES WORLDWIDE.