This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Design Jobs.
The Ready Games app delivers three new original mini game eSports tournaments weekly to a passionate audience of casual mobile gamers, where people compete for cash prizes
- The Ready Games has a brand new feature coming out - The Ready Arcade!
- Our in-house studio is the world’s most prolific, having produced over 300 original mini mobile games in the last 24 months alone!
- We leverage our proprietary technology to design, build, and deploy original games to mobile without any forced app updates- delivering the equivalent of a “Netflix for gaming” experience on mobile
- Ready takes a “Saturday Night Live” approach to gaming- grooving on pop culture with topical, timely, and irreverent game themes before anyone else can
- The company is venture-backed with an $8m war-chest to build the world’s leading platform for casual mobile eSports
About the Position
The Ready Games is currently seeking a Motion Graphic Designer to join our Design team. You will be responsible for concepting, designing and producing video creatives, static images and branded content that will be used in our user acquisition campaigns. You will also have the opportunity to create interesting captivating assets for our mobile games for The Ready Games app. You will work cross functionally with the Design, UA, and Product teams to ensure alignment with brand, marketing objectives, and quarterly goals.
What you’ll do
- Opportunity to create impactful User Acquisition materials, from concept sketches and character illustrations all the way to final colour correction and finishing touches.
Work with our game developers and designers to create, fun, clever and eye catching games with a strong focus on elegant, modern & minimal design.
Work closely with our UA team to iterate multiple video ad variations per week and study ad performance and trends in the mobile gaming space.
Opportunity to think creatively and bring to life modern & interesting game characters, layouts and fantasy worlds for Ready Games.
- Take an active role in aspects of the brand development and marketing collateral.
- Take initiative with studying and pinpointing design trends, top performing games on the app stores, top performing themes on the app store and cultural outlets
- Be part of an exciting mobile gaming app at the forefront of e-sports.
- Work with cross-functioning teams from different locations around the world.
Work from anywhere - you just need a good wifi connection.
What you’ll need
- Drawing skills and a flair for the use of colour, light, anatomy and perspective.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
- Mastery of After FX, Premiere, Final Cut Pro or similar.
- Knowledge of sound effects and audio design.
- Experience creating UA assets, marketing collateral and short marketing videos.
- Experience as a motion graphic designer.
- Extensive experience working with user-centered design.
- Experience using Illustrator or Photoshop (or similar), to execute game assets.
- Creative ability to create and innovate new game concepts.
- Comfortable with remote management (Slack, Trello).
- Highly organized, proactive and detail-oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines and take on project responsibilities.
- Great collaborative team spirit.
- Experience with mobile games/apps an asset.
- Experience working within a startup / remote culture an asset.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to join the leading competitive mobile platform in one of the fastest growing industries - eSports & Mobile gaming.
- Great benefits/vacation/personal time plan.
- Work remotely and/or Montreal modern co-working space
- Flexible live-work schedule.
- Innovative company culture.
- International team environment offering daily contact with team members from other countries & cultures.
- Opportunity of leveraging your skills and future advancement opportunities.
- At the forefront of eSports for everyone.
- Revolutionizing the Gaming space - Players & Makers.
- Work with talented enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about gaming and are industry pioneers.
- Have the ability to put your skills to the test in a fast growing start-up.
- The opportunity to have a flexible live-work schedule and work at home/ anywhere you are the most happiest and productive.
How to apply
- Send us your resume/LinkedIN profile, portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a cover letter explaining your interests for the position and how your design style reflects our game design style - make reference to designs you have created.
- Share with us any personal blogs/website/social platforms to show off your style.