This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Community Management Jobs.
thatgamecompany is best recognized for creating award-winning, enriching and meaningful game titles such as Journey, Flower and flOw. Our new game, Sky: Children of the Light, has recently launched on Android and has already attracted a global audience of over 10 million passionate fans.
As Sky continues to grow, we are seeking two bilingual Community Representatives located in Saudi Arabia and South Korea to help us keep up with the growing community of players active in the game and on social media. You will have the opportunity to help us develop and launch our social media and community presence for these new regions.
Our ideal candidate is a devoted Sky player who is always up-to-date with what’s happening within the game and is able to tell us the pulse of the Sky community. You will work in tandem with the Customer Service and Community team as we continuously look to build trust with our global audience and vanguard our values.
This role is fully remote and temporary, with the potential to be a more permanent contractor role. They will report to the global Brand Communications Manager for Sky. Shift schedule and days may require flexibility and occasional coverage on the weekend.
- Analyze and present country-specific community trends, contributing to creative and growth strategies for successfully engaging your region’s market
- Identify and manage relationships with country-specific community advocates and creators
- Monitor and report on community sentiment, feedback, and trends, isolating key issues and insights to be brought to the development and marketing teams
- Craft, translate, and localize social media content
- Interact with the US-based development team to understand the state of development, updates, bug fixes to inform regional players
- Translate text including in-game instruction cards, HelpShift content, and Patch Notes
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests
- Learn about our Support processes and initial scope of contacts which includes but not limited to: general questions, billing, technical, player feedback, reports, and bugs
- Escalate sensitive or critical issues to the correct channels with recommendations
- Coordinate with the Customer Support and global Community team to communicate critical or reactive messaging to the community
- Interact with the external Sky Customer Support team to share and solve issues
- Passionate player of Sky and understanding of thatgamecompany’s core values
- Native Arabic or Korean and fluent English spoken and written skills
- Knowledge of the Saudi Arabia or South Korean game market
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues and understanding root causes
- Has proven good judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations online
- Has a positive and enthusiastic demeanor when interacting with customers
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with tight deadlines
- Customer service experience
- Experience working with online communities and social networks
- Basic editing knowledge of Photoshop a bonus
- Familiarity with Helpshift, other CRMs, Discord, and Discord bot commands is a huge plus