Who We're Looking For:
Talofa is seeking a Senior Product Manager to work on our fitness game, Run Legends, as well as new games in the fitness gaming space. We’re looking for someone passionate about working with a collaborative remote-first team and in an agile live-ops environment.
- Design and manage live content, campaigns, and features that increase user acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Continuously monitor and optimize game balance, analytics, user feedback, and economy to improve product KPI's in a live-ops environment.
- Understand the high-level vision of the game and be able to translate the vision into design docs that different teams can use.
- Communicate and collaborate with different team members across audio, art, development, narrative, and production in making key design decisions.
- Run design meetings with multiple members of the team and collaborate with production to manage priorities and roadmap planning.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and create and maintain a calendar of events, content, and feature updates designed to improve short and long-term product goals.
- 3+ years of professional experience in mobile game product management.
- Experience monetizing and operating free-to-play/multiplayer games in a live environment.
- Experience analyzing product requirements and defining technical requirements, features, user feedback, and analytics.
Nice to have:
- Experience shipping products in the health and fitness space
- Curiosity about the use of emerging tech (blockchain, web3, AI, ML, etc.) in games
- Experience in data-driven game design
- Experience improving a game's retention long-term
- Experience with monetization and economy design.
- Experience working in Unity Game Engine
- A love for running or gamified fitness products
If you’re seriously interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter in addition to applying here.