Storms is a Singapore-based gaming startup invested in by Singtel, AIS, SK
Telecom and EDB New Ventures, with a focus on strategic initiatives ranging from
social instant-play games to hyper-casual mobile games publishing. It is led by
exceptional leaders and tech-gaming veterans who are passionate about building
an inclusive gaming ecosystem.
If you are keen on a boring 9-5 and predictable day to day role then please don’t
apply. However, if you love the fast pace nature of a FAST GROWING and FUN
gaming tech start-up with amazing benefits such as work from anywhere
including the beach then please APPLY as we would love to hear from you!
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic and hands-on Web Developer who is passionate in
web development and strives to create high-quality web experiences.
What you will do:
- Work as part of a Build-Run team, including teams of external vendors, developers and architects to guide and assist in delivering business requirements
- Take ownership of the solutions, their architecture and non-functional qualities in production and design and develop new components
What you have:
- BSc in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Knowledge of the following:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Strong understanding of web frameworks like vue, react, etc.
- Integration with Server-side end points.
- Integration with 3rd party SDKs
- Development and Deployment in a Cloud-Native environment. ex. AWS, GCP.
- Test Automation
- Source-control knowledge. Eg. GIT, Perforce. Branching, pull, push, commits, etc.
At Storms, we believe that everyone has something to contribute, and we welcome
people from all backgrounds who are looking to enable a powerful and inclusive gaming
community. If you have the passion, curiosity and collaboration spirit, join us in getting
better together and let’s STORM the gaming world.
To apply, email us with the subject line: Application to Web Developer
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Storms is currently only reviewing resumes from agencies
we have partnered with, and have engaged specifically for the role. Storms will not be
responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring candidates whose resumes were
submitted to our employees without Storms’ prior approval.