Storms is a Singapore-based gaming startup invested in by Singtel, AIS, SK
Telecom and EDB New Ventures, with a focus on strategic initiatives ranging from
social instant-play games to hyper-casual mobile games publishing. It is led by
exceptional leaders and tech-gaming veterans who are passionate about building
an inclusive gaming ecosystem.
If you are keen on a boring 9-5 and predictable day to day role then please don’t
apply. However, if you love the fast pace nature of a FAST GROWING and FUN
gaming tech start-up with amazing benefits such as work from anywhere
including the beach then please APPLY as we would love to hear from you!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Unity Marketing Artist to join the Publishing team. Reporting
to the Chief Growth Officer, you will be an instrumental part of the team, working
with the base code of our games in Unity to generate marketing videos based on
game content. You will constantly and iteratively improve the marketability of our
Note that you will not build games.
What you will do:
- Work with the code base of our games to create or improve gameplay videos to power our user acquisition campaigns
- Work with the creative team who will use your gameplay videos and edit them on a constant basis
- Collect feedback and suggestion from user acquisition team and the production team on how to improve our marketing videos
- Monitor and analyze the market and competitors creatives on a daily basis and come up with new ideas to try
What you have:
- At least one year of experience working with Unity on a daily basis
- You play a lot of hypercasual and casual games
- You are lightning fast - you can create 10 videos per day and Unity is your second language
- You are creative and will come up with tons of great ideas to make our game look better
- Able to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, autonomous and detail orientated
At Storms, we believe that everyone has something to contribute, and we welcome
people from all backgrounds who are looking to enable a powerful and inclusive gaming
community. If you have the passion, curiosity and collaboration spirit, join us in getting
better together and let’s STORM the gaming world.
To apply, email us with the subject line: Application to Unity Marketing Artist
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Storms is currently only reviewing resumes from agencies
we have partnered with, and have engaged specifically for the role. Storms will not be
responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring candidates whose resumes were
submitted to our employees without Storms’ prior approval.