Storms is a Singapore-based gaming startup invested in by Singtel, AIS, SK
Telecom and EDB New Ventures, with a focus on strategic initiatives ranging from
social instant-play games to hyper-casual mobile games publishing. It is led by
exceptional leaders and tech-gaming veterans who are passionate about building
an inclusive gaming ecosystem.
If you are keen on a boring 9-5 and predictable day to day role then please don’t
apply. However, if you love the fast pace nature of a FAST GROWING and FUN
gaming tech start-up with amazing benefits such as work from anywhere
including the beach then please APPLY as we would love to hear from you!
About the Role:
We are looking for a QA Engineer experienced in all facets of mobile game testing
across Android and iOS devices..
The successful candidate will be involved in testing a variety of native and/or
html5 games in a high output production environment. Familiarity with
Gameplay Testing techniques, integration with Ad delivery networks, and
familiarity with the Google Play Store Console and TestFlight(iOS) is highly
What you will do:
- Perform Gameplay Testing, Cross-Device/Platform Testing, Regression testing for a wide range of native and/or html5 Games
- Test mobile game publishing pipelines on a wide variety of devices/operating systems
- Assist/support our publishing teams to provide a comprehensive testing strategy for our products
- Write, Maintain, and Extend test cases and test plans
- Monitor, provide status and help prioritize bugs and improvements of features
- Identify risks relative to importance and priority with all relevant bugs and issues
What you have:
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A dynamic, go-getter approach to achieving results rapidly
- An ability to weigh identified issues against business requirements
- Strong Mobile Testing Skills (Android/iOS)
- Game Engine experience highly desirable (e.g. Unity, Unreal)
- Familiarity with building and deploying APK and IPA files highly desirable
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to test 3rd party sdk integrations (Analytics, Advertisement, Attribution
- Familiar with Firebase tools, able to test and verify event tracking and remote config.
- Ability to test and verify different ad networks ad delivery. Familiar with Ironsource platform
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Innovative and able to find workarounds to common testing challenges
At Storms, we believe that everyone has something to contribute, and we welcome
people from all backgrounds who are looking to enable a powerful and inclusive gaming
community. If you have the passion, curiosity and collaboration spirit, join us in getting
better together and let’s STORM the gaming world.
To apply, email us with the subject line: Application to QA Engineer (GP)
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Storms is currently only reviewing resumes from agencies
we have partnered with, and have engaged specifically for the role. Storms will not be
responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring candidates whose resumes were
submitted to our employees without Storms’ prior approval.