Sine Wave Entertainment Limited is seeking a Project Assistant to assist in the coordination of projects within the Product team. The successful candidate will ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and of high quality. This position requires a great deal of flexibility, high attention to detail and collaboration with different stakeholders across the business. Previous experience in game development and on Unity engine is mandatory for this role.
Please note this is a full time, remote-based role. Candidate will ideally be located in India and/or in APAC region or comfortable working within these time-zones.
● At least 1 years experience in Unity and game development.
● Intermediate knowledge of project management tools, experience using Asana preferred.
● The candidate must be highly organised with great attention to detail.
● The ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities.
● Candidates must be comfortable with working across different time zones (APAC/UK/US).
Roles and responsibilities
● Supporting the VP of Products this role will assist in managing a wide variety of development projects- ensuring they are delivered on time.
● Attending project meetings and updating team members about project progress and issues.
● Keeping internal project management software (Asana) updated and maintained.
● Assist in drafting project and task brief documents.
● Go through user testing videos and summarise the results.
● Other administrative tasks as required.
● Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Asana.
● Proven experience with Unity engine.
● UX/UI skills preferred but not necessary