We are looking for an amazing Audio Designer to join our Team! You will be creating, editing and implementing audio for an unannounced IP.
You will be working closely with different Dev teams and Production to ensure assets are delivered and implemented in a timely manner.
Technical Audio Designer
Full-time Remote position - working from home
You will be responsible for:
- Creating new audio assets from scratch (foley/ studio recordings / synthesis)
- General audio editing and mixing
- Implementing audio into Unreal Engine via Wwise
- Working with Voice and the Dialogue pipeline
- Establishing a new IP’s audio identity
- Working closely with Artists, Design, Code, Animation, VFX and Production
- Give support in troubleshooting and fixing audio bugs
Provide feedback and suggestions to improve quality and game experience.
- Strong experience and knowledge with Audiokinetic Wwise audio middleware
- Strong experience using DAWs (Reaper desirable)
- Proficient experience with implementing audio in Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of technical audio in game design and systems
- Ability to self manage, be organised and work remotely
- Familiarity with working in interactive and linear mediums
- 2+ Years of experience or equivalent
- At least 1 shipped title
- To be a supportive team player with excellent written and communication skills.
- Working in Atlassian Jira
- Experience working on different platform types (PC, Console, Mobile)
- Some knowledge of source control
- General Music knowledge