Do you know what makes a game experience fun? Do you love coming up with new ideas? Do you love working with other people? Then you might be just the person we’re looking for!
We are looking for a Senior Game Ad Designer to join our rapidly growing team. At Seepia, Game Ad Designers are in charge of designing the flow of the playable ads and ensuring a fun and engaging experience for users. You will collaborate with our team and our clients in creating amazing, innovative, high performing ads.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our sales team and clients in the design of playable ads
- Ensure the design takes into account our client's User Analytics targets
- Lead and coordinate the creation of playable ads with our team of developers and artists
- Ensure projects stay on deadline and within budget
- Guarantee the end results meet our high quality standards
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- 3+ years game design experience
- Excellent understanding of what makes a game and ad experience fun, how to pace the experience and how to best engage the user in a meaningful way
- A sharp eye for visuals and the ability to spot and communicate disruptions
- Organisational skills and ability to lead the creative process
- User Analytics planning and analysis experience
- Ability to communicate both in written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a proactive and flexible environment
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Knowledge of math models for slot and/or probability games
- Art skills (2D/3D)
- Animation skills
- Audio editing skills
- Coding experience, especially HTML5
- Video editing skills
- Web design experience
What we offer:
- Healthy work-life balance and flexible work hours - structure your work around your life, not the other way around
- Option to work either remotely from anywhere in the world or in our beautiful office in Lappeenranta, right next to Lake Saimaa (relocation assistance can be provided)
- A unique opportunity to explore the new and fast-changing world of playable ads
- A laid-back, supportive and friendly team of professionals and game enthusiasts :)
If you want to know more about Seepia Playables or this position, contact Vicky from HR by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel your skillset doesn't match our requirements for this position but are interested in working with us, please drop Vicky a line so we can consider you for other opportunities - we want to know about all the super talents out there. We are excited to hear from you!