RedPoint Labs is a product-driven, curious, and creative global interactive entertainment software company. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep it moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. We democratize game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of titles.
We deliver games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
What you will do:
- Design mission experiences - identifying key beats and moments for gameplay.
- Balance and tune gameplay based on focus testing, metrics, and any other feedback.
- Work in partnership with producers to build out the new title.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of design documentation.
- Be a point of knowledge for the rest of the team, and where applicable, work with them to drive features to completion
- Receive and provide critiques in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement
- Previous experience in level design is a huge +
- Concept, document, and implement various content—including Ships, Characters, Events, Raids, and other PvE content
- Work with Analytics and PM to understand our core player, their engagement with content, and their play behaviors
- Develop and maintain Style Guides for content implementation by other Designers
- A deep understanding of online/mobile/freemium (free-to-play) games, trends and consumer demographics / insights
- Previous experience designing and building games.
- Previous experience designing UI components.
- Experience with game editors such as Unity/Unreal.
- Able to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technologies
- Creatively, analytically and organizationally skilled with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the game life cycle
- Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- 4+ years of game design experience (mobile CCG/Strategy/RPG highly preferred)
We offer remote working when available.
send resume to: hr+gd at redpointlabs.com