Senior Unity Engineer
We're looking for a Senior Unity Engineer to join our small and mighty engineering team.
Who we are?
We're Rara - a well funded startup with a mission to make game creation accessible to everyone. Game creation is hard. We don't think it should be. We are building a category defining product that is currently in stealth.
- Design and implement core game mechanics from start to finish
- Wear many hats as a skilled technical generalist who will contribute across areas
- R&D on experimental new features
- Pitch ideas, experiment rapidly, fail quickly and learn fast
- Write clean, performant, well-documented code
- 6+ years of experience with Unity
- Deep knowledge of Unity and C#
- Built and shipped games in the past
- Experience with mobile focused development and optimizations
- Comfortable with git and version control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about usability and user experience
- Driven, passionate, self-starting, creative problem solver
- Experience with procedural content generation
- Experience with multiplayer and networking
- Strong backend skills
- Ready to join asap
Why should you apply?
We are well-funded and backed by top notch investors from the tech and gaming industry.
At a sub-10 team size, you'll be a core part of the founding team and help define the future of the product.
We launch within 12 months and will continue building the product over the foreseeable future. This is the best time to get in on the ground floor and help build something generational.
Did we mention it's full-time, fully-paid, remote-friendly and includes equity?
How to apply?
Pitch us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include your resume
along with your portfolio, github
and anything else
you want us to see.