This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Community Management Jobs.
Ramen VR is looking for a Community Manager who is passionate about player communities, brand communications, and customer support. As the Community Manager for Ramen VR, you will lead the growth and relationship management of the community across social platforms, serve as the voice of the brand, and be an advocate for our players.
- Be the “Voice of the Community” by providing weekly community feedback reports by performing user research and sentiment analysis.
- Manage and grow all our social media channels including email, Discord, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Build our influencer/streamer marketing campaign by working with creators to build viral video content.
- Maintain constant visibility on the community to relay meaningful feedback on sentiment, suggestions, and concerns.
- Support the live operations of Zenith: The Last City through writing and editing public-facing messaging tailored to our audience.
- Own and drive the short and long-term community strategy, translating strategy into plans of action, and setting clear goals and objectives.
- 3+ years of experience in a community management role.
- Previous experience with user moderation in a digital/online environment, including experience working with forum, live chat, or other game mastering tools.
- Appetite for all things digital and social, up to date on the latest platforms and technologies, as well as a desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement in cultural trends.
- Experience running social media campaigns and managing content pipelines.
- Demonstrable experience managing and growing a community, preferably on Discord.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- An obsession with VR and video games.
- Experience and/or knowledge of streaming games is a major plus.
- Experience working fully remote, and working with smaller teams.
- Ability to produce and edit video content.