Players Attic is an independent video game developer. Our focus is creating narrative-driven experiences with emphasis on character, outside of those offered by mainstream studios. We're working on our first major release, a first person, narrative-driven, 3d adventure game and we're looking for a talented female voice over artist that can bring life to the lines for our player-character protagonist.
A detailed character profile will be provided under NDA upon a successful application.
This opening will be closed on the 17th September.
- Character gender: Female
- Character voice: Laid back, nonchalant, glimmers of recklessness.
- Character age: Late 20s
- Character region: English Northern American
- Provide a relevant demo reel on application
- Previous experience voicing game characters
- Ability to mix and master tracks
- Professional recording setup
- Open to recording via Directed Sessions (Zoom, Skype etc)
Interested? Email us your application, relevant demo reel, cover letter and CV.