THE PROJECT: INFINITE FLEET
Infinite Fleet is set in space in the near future, where humanity has expanded and established several colonies across nearby star systems. But a ferocious alien race - the Atrox - has been decimating the human race. As a player, you will be assigned the command of a fleet of next-generation spaceships that will help to turn the tide.
Check out the trailer for Infinite Fleet below:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a UX Designer, to ensure that the work produced is well designed, consistent with the whole project, and user-focused to deliver the best user experience possible for the end-user!
- Create mockups and wireframes and form them into interactive prototypes using relevant tools
- Create user flow charts to maximize navigation efficiency
- Work with game designers and UI artists to translate game system requirements into seamless experiences
- Collaborate on documentation to keep content user-friendly and digestible to all players
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on marketability, user research, and player personas, particularly in data analysis and marketing
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to understand the player’s journey and provide and validate solutions
- Advocate for UX as a discipline at every stage of game development
- Respond to feedback and iterate where necessary
- Work closely with the Chief Creative Officer and the Director of Art
- Perform other related duties in line with assignments
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position / with similar responsibilities in the gaming industry (mobile or free-to-play preferred)
- You have strong knowledge and experience in UX process and design, using interactive prototyping software like Adobe XD, Proto.io or InVision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you are fluent in English and have the ability to explain and deliver accurate information
- You are a team player with good problem-solving skills. You are meticulous and highly detail-oriented
ARE YOU INTERESTED?