Pixelmatic is looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer. We are developing a AAA massively-multiplayer online game. As a senior QA engineer, you will play a vital role in ensuring the game is high quality and maintain the game's reputation in this complex and large-scale project.
- Make the overall test plan and test strategy of the game.
- Participate in the whole process of development and testing, standardize the process and control the quality.
- Developing automation, interface test scripts, performing automated testing, interface performance testing.
- Develop white-box test plans, write white-box test cases, test code, and test reports
- Write the black-box test case and guide the production staff to execute the text case.
- At least 3 years of testing experience.
- Have experience in performance testing and automated testing
- Have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with the game design, and technical design
- Familiar with a development or scripting language, C#/PHP/Python/Lua, etc.
- Familiar with test theories and methods
- Experience in Unity3D project is preferred
- Good communication skills.