This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Community Management Jobs.
THE PROJECT: INFINITE FLEET
Infinite Fleet is an ambitious MMO strategy game. It is set in space in the near future, where humanity has expanded and established several colonies across nearby star systems. But a ferocious alien race - the Atrox - has been decimating the human race. As a player, you will be assigned the command of a fleet of next-generation spaceships that will help to turn the tide.
Check out the Gameplay trailer for Infinite Fleet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWx09W2ffFE
We are looking for a Community Manager with strong communication skills, flawless command of the English language, and lots of great ideas. You'll be in charge of growing multiple corporate social media accounts through frequent content uploads and daily interaction with our players!
- Acquire deep knowledge of Infinite Fleet to provide our players with the most effective escalations of their requests and the best customer experience
- Engage with our community
- Communicate customer requests to related departments, investigate and follow up with the relevant stakeholders to resolve issues
- Provide information to players on in-game related issues, account status, transactions, and billing issues
- Handle the daily operations of our social media accounts on X (ex-Twitter), Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Cross-post updates across our channels
- Plan and create content in line with our image, targeted at growing our social media presence
- Regularly analyze the success of your social media campaigns and adjust your strategy as needed
- Ensure to maintain security and confidentiality of the company’s internal information and player/account information
- Work closely with our Operations Manager & Chief Executive Officer
- Perform other related duties in line with assignments
- You're comfortable with the use of various social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, and others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you are a Native English speaker and your social posts don't need to be edited
- You know the tricks to boost social media exposure — such as hashtags, image uploads, and the way the algorithms work
- You are a team player with excellent customer service skills and good problem-solving skills. You are organized and highly detail-oriented
- You are technically proficient with PCs
- You have no problem working outside the usual 9-to-6 hours, and in a remote setting
ARE YOU INTERESTED?