UK Only - Kickstart Employer Scheme for applicants aged 16 - 24
As an approved Kickstart Employer, the below roles offer 6 months placement for applicants aged 16 - 24 on Universal Credit.
Each position includes the following:
- 6 month placement
- Employability support - including CV and portfolio development / mock interviews / training
- Paid at national minimum wage by age each month (e.g ages 21 to 24 are paid at £8.20 per hour)
- 25hrs per week
- Reference letter upon completion available
We are urgently looking for a Community Developer to join Pineapple Studios- the perfect opportunity for candidates who are new to the games industry and looking to gain valuable experience in a professional studio.
As a Community Developer, you will help support and implement community engagement programs and the overall social strategy for our latest title Kingdom Jump. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a studio that is taking complete ownership of brand management and social media, building it from the ground up.
The role will involve supporting the follow:
- Designing and implementing giveaways & competitions
- Liaising with internal marketing teams
- Engaging with community members
- Developing community growth & satisfaction initiatives
- Produce documentation and reports
The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business and there are opportunities to take on additional projects and responsibilities to grow the role if the candidate has the desired ambition.
Does the following describe you?
- A passion for games and gaming
- Loves creating new ideas and bringing them to life
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- A strong work ethic with the desire to achieve above and beyond
Location: Work from home
Reference letter upon completion available