As an approved Kickstart Employer, the below roles offer 6 months placement for applicants aged 16 - 24 on Universal Credit.
Each position includes the following:
- 6 month placement
- Employability support - including CV and portfolio development / mock interviews / training
- Paid at national minimum wage by age each month (e.g ages 21 to 24 are paid at £8.20 per hour)
- 25hrs per week
- Reference letter upon completion available
We are urgently looking for a 3D Artist to join Pineapple Studios- the perfect opportunity for an artist who wants to bring their ideas to life.
This is an ideal role for candidates who are new to the games industry and looking to gain valuable experience in a professional studio, whistling working with leads from various departments. You should be open to new ideas and methodologies, keen to develop your skills in a production led environment, as well as being an individual who wants to be part of a diverse and creative team.
You will work within a close-knit, talented creative team to produce inspiring results with rapid development cycles.
- Working as part of a small but growing team of experienced developers
- We are building a working environment where artists flourish and collaboration is key
- You will work closely with creative leads, designers, artists and programmers to create high quality game assets, leveraging the next generation of games technology
Does the following describe you?
- A passion for games and gaming
- Loves creating new ideas and bringing them to life
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- A strong work ethic with the desire to achieve above and beyond
Desired (non essential):
- Experience working with Blender and substance designer
Location: Work from home
Reference letter upon completion available