As our first Backend Engineer you will join our fully remote core team to work on Moonfrost, an ambitious cross platform multiplayer life-sim RPG that aims to combine the best parts of Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing and Zelda: BoTW. You will be working closely with our production team to design and implement online services that are light, responsive and scalable. Allowing us to deploy Moonfrost and its business model from MVP to live ops.
- 3+ years of experience in the game industry
- Wide understanding of cloud infrastructure and software architecture
- You can design, develop, test and provide support to resilient API endpoints
- Be friendly, positive and highly autonomous, you work well in small teams
- Fluent in English (you will speak English every day)
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience with Unity & C#
- Good knowledge of Typescript, React
- Experience with netcode for multiplayer games (client & server)
- Experience developing secure online services, understanding of cryptography
- Devops experience, productivity tools, CI/CD, Git, Asset Servers
The team is currently 15 people: 2 in France, 2 in Spain, 1 in Turkey and the rest in England.
Full-time, permanent, remote working.