Technical Product Advocate (d/f/m)
Content Marketing / Community Management
As a product advocate, you will be responsible for increasing our brand awareness and generating new users for our main software product VR Builder.
We are looking for a VR enthusiast who is able to connect with our users - primarily VR developers working with game engines such as Unity.
Our offering and expectations
We offer a unique work environment, including:
- An actively nurtured culture based on honesty and fairness: You can expect to be treated with honesty and fairness and are expected to act the same way.
- Remote-only setup: 100% work from wherever you like - this also means we expect you to be able to create a productive work environment for yourself.
- Regular team events in great locations: Since we don't meet regularly in an office, we compensate this with fun and intense workshops and team events.
- High flexibility in choosing your own hardware and software - the only constraint is the overall team efficiency.
- High degree of autonomy: You are taking over responsibility and you have the power to make crucial decisions to get the job done - we also expect you to use this power for the good of the company.
- Being driven by results: You are accountable for your results - it's up to you how to reach them but you also own them if things don't go smoothly.
- Attractive conditions for company participation: We share the glory, we share the pain - It's your upfront decision how high you want to raise your personal stakes.
We are looking for someone who:
- is enthusiastic about Virtual Reality and the opportunities this technology brings;
- has a growth mindset: You will take up new challenges outside of your comfort zone and leverage these opportunities to grow and learn;
- is proficient in English;
- makes decisions based on facts and argues to find the truth, not to win an argument; and
- has a good technical understanding of software development, being able to code is a plus.
The ideal candidate
- has experience in content marketing and/or community management;
- is proficient in German as well;
- has a degree in computer science or a related field; and
- is experienced in using Unity and/or other advanced 3D software.