Megarama is a leading self-funded and profitable developer of free to play mobile slots games since 2015.
Megarama Games was founded in 2015 as the brainchild of two entrepreneurs in the mobile space. This is the second startup for the founders, one a former medical doctor turned entrepreneur and the other a world-leading cybersecurity expert. The mission of Megarama Games is to create fun and innovative world-class slots games that players will fall in love with. Megarama owns a portfolio of slots games, with Slots WOW™ being one of the most well-known. Megarama’s games have been downloaded millions of times cross Apple and Google Play and the games are commonly within the top charts in their categories in the major markets (United States and Australia).
While the founders are based in Tel Aviv, the company is fully remote, with team members spread across Europe and Asia.
– Mobile, cross-platform game development with c++
– Implementation of UI elements, special effects and animations in games, in collaboration with animators and designers.
– Creation of various tools and supporting libraries.
– Implementing new and maintaining existing game mechanics
– Creating required engineering documentation
– Deep knowledge of C++ programming language.
– 3+ years of experience in C ++ programming.
– OOP principles, algorithms, data structures, STL and design patterns
This job requires high degree of organization and follow-through with meticulous attention to details and ability to work in multinational distributed team.