Sunnyvale, CA; Plantation, FL (HQ); Austin, TX; Culver City, CA; Seattle, WA; Toronto, ON; Remote
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
The Helio team is working on pushing the boundaries of spatial computation and making the internet 3D. The browser and web platform integrates with nearly everything on the OS level. As a Senior or Lead Software Engineer of the Helio Browser and Web Platform team, you will require strong C++ software development skills and be responsible for collaborating with your team members and other platform teams to provide cross-team solutions and integration points.
- Work closely with other teams to design and develop software solutions across teams and platforms.
- Create documentation for software design
- Work closely with stakeholders to communicate software design
- Write code, samples, prototypes, test cases, and unit tests
- Provide thoughtful, actionable, and supportive feedback during code and design reviews.
- Mentor team members
- 5-7+Years of professional experience with C++
- Must have deep (5+ years) experience with at least one of the following:
- Webkit, Blink or other web rendering engines
- Graphics: OpenGL, WebGL or Vulkan
- 3D engines and game development
- Shipped a consumer device or major software application.
- Embedded operating systems development
- Large scale multi-systems or applications development
- Strong 3D math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with WebXR, Three.js or babylonJS are nice to have
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines