Do you love coding mobile games? How about multiplayer mobile games? If the answer to both questions is yes, then we’ve got the job for you!
We are currently working on our debut title; a 2D multiplayer mobile game with a few pinches of nostalgia. If you’re the type to reminisce about the past when you used to be a little kid and the games you used to play, then you’ll fit quite well with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meeting with the design team to ensure understanding of the different game systems.
- Establishing a development pipeline.
- Planning and implementing game mechanics.
- Debugging your code and making sure it runs smoothly on target devices.
- Maintaining proper code architecture.
- Working closely with other developers to deliver high-quality mobile games.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years creating games using Unity.
- Experience using PUN or other networking APIs (within Unity) in creating multiplayer experiences (preferably real time).
- In depth knowledge of Unity’s components and scriptable objects.
- Released at least one mobile game.
- In depth knowledge of mobile platform limitations and issues.
- Experience with DI systems.
- Experience leading teams of developers.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- You’re close to the GMT + 1 timezone.