Latitude (AI Dungeon) is seeking an experienced community manager passionate about the entertainment industry, player communities, communication, and social media. This contributor role will work in close partnership with the teams that are building player excitement and relationships.
The ideal candidate is driven and self-motivated, continuously learning and keeping up to date with the newest standards, with a proven track record of large-scale community development efforts in the entertainment industry. Someone with a strong player and cultural empathy that can lead the execution of go-to-market plans.
About the Role:
Job Type: Full-time, Flexible hours
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: 90k+ (by qualifications)
Benefits: Health, Stock, Unlimited PTO
To make AI a tool of creativity and freedom for everyone.
InitiativeGo do things. | SpeedDo things quickly.
ExplorationTry new things. | EmpathyPeople are not things.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the design and execution of all community development programs for Latitude
- Work together with teams to build the publishing plans making sure that the Content strategy is aligned
- Manage communication plans and channels, striving for continuous improvement
- Design and manage community development projects
- Control quality of community platforms and relationships
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites and influencers
- Analyze and report on performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation
- Provide meaningful feedback to teams on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and suggestions
- Talent and influencer identification and development
- Social boosting planning and coordination
- Coordinate blog management and publishing
- Content vendors coordination (internal and external)
- Create engagement opportunities through online events
- Creating reports, learnings and analytics about: channels & content performance, voice of the players, sentiment, buzz, local trends
- Act as public-facing representative of Latitude and communicate on behalf of the brand across multiple channels and at events
We’re looking for someone with:
- Thorough knowledge on the social media trends, publishing tools
- Gaming and Mobile knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years’ experience with brand communications, forums, and social media
- Minimum two years’ experience with third party relationship management
- Minimum two years’ experience with channel management, publishing calendars, reporting & analytics
- Staff coaching experience
- Familiarity with project management and process improvement
- Able work flexible hours and weekends as needed
Added bonus if you are someone with:
- Advanced degrees in communication, marketing, or related field
- Project management training and experience
- A passion for gaming
- Game community management experience
- Existing strong personal network
- Video production and / or graphic arts experience
Management and Daily Structure
At Latitude, everyone owns their projects from beginning to end. It’s a great environment for learning all kinds of skills that may sometimes stretch team members. Creativity and initiative are highly valued, so we're looking for talented people that are excited to think of cool things they'd like to do and get started on them rather than skilled individuals who wait to be told what to do.
Instead of direct managers, we work together on the team as individual contributors. There are clear escalation paths for problems, but most of the time you’ll meet with a mentor you choose who already has the skills you’re most interested in building or expanding.
At Latitude, we value diversity and make employment decisions based on qualifications, competence, and business needs. People are different, and we strive to celebrate those differences.
We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy), genetic information, marital status, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), age, sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.