Do you like video games? Are you near-native (speaking and writing) in French and fluent in English?
We are looking for Community Managers to join our multinational team around the globe.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Assisting the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
Excellent communication and writing skills when it comes to French.
Communicative in English, spoken and written.
- Passionate about video games and social media, with a solid understanding of Discord servers.
Professional or voluntary experience managing or moderating an online community, even in your spare time.
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, location, and what languages you speak and write, is included on either your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted.
Note that this position typically requires full-time availabilities although part-time availability might be considered. Typically, the position comes with a 5 days/week schedule (Monday-Friday).
In addition, please note that, depending on where you are based, there might be chances to perform the job at our offices and not remotely. This will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- International cooperation with global brands on a fully-remote scale.
- Work on exciting projects.
- Working in a fun and fast-paced industry from the comfort of your own home.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!