The CM Lead takes ownership of specific Community Management and Social Media projects, ensuring the successful delivery of services and client satisfaction, while managing the Community Managers working on those projects.
Keywords Player Support provides Community Management services to various gaming companies. The CM Lead is the day-to-day manager of 2 or 3 Community Management projects. Their mission is to ensure that the services are delivered as agreed, that clients are happy with our work, and that Community Managers working on their projects are supported in their work.
The position sits within the Community Management team and all members, from CM Lead upwards, are expected to contribute to overall success of the Community Management services through the sharing of ideas, building best practices and collaborating with the wider department.
- Managing all processes and the timely delivery of Keywords’ Community Management services across multiple projects.
- Directly managing Community Managers.
- Onboarding new projects.
- Producing performance reports to an agreed format and schedule.
- Ensuring that all project and team-related documentation is stored correctly and is up to date.
- Reporting project statuses and information to the management team on a regular basis.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction.
- Ensuring that correct quality control procedures are met.
Qualification and requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Community Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry OR minimum 2 years’ experience in Client Services Management preferably in the video game industry.
- A proactive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior competency using spreadsheet software (Excel, GSheets).
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent level of English.