- Drive and communicate the narrative vision of the game’s Lead Narrative Designer verbally and in writing, across internal departments and with external brand partners.
- Proactively steer brainstorming sessions by pitching ideas for on-brand story arcs and quests within limited art and design scope.
- Structure and write story outlines, character-driven scenes with substantial dialogue, and ancillary copy within tight deadlines, owning the process from concept to final product.
- Integrate inventive writing with design at an advanced level to support both creative and monetization objectives.
- Work directly with Product, Design, Production, Art, and Animation to coordinate all facets of Narrative with F2P mobile business goals.
- Innovate with high accuracy across multiple iterations, addressing feedback, incorporating notes, and executing revisions from internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with creative team to develop an emotionally rich interactive game experience consistent with players' high expectations.
- 5+ years Narrative Design and Game Writing experience, or equivalent.
- Experience scripting dialogue for large casts of original and canon characters.
- Experience structuring and tracking multiple branching storylines.
- General knowledge of F2P mobile game design pipelines and current market trends.
- Leadership experience in small team settings.
- Ability to efficiently juggle multiple responsibilities without compromising creative quality.
- Ability to self-prioritize assignments in a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Exceptional proofreading and copyediting skills.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills .
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Harry Potter brand and canon.
- Serialized storytelling and screenwriting experience.
- Experience managing junior team members.
- Live Ops experience.