Canada, Latin America, Europe
💼Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide valuable insight into project and features planning to management
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to ensure we deliver scalable, consistent and robust frameworks and architectures
- Actively work to resolve problems
- Challenge and support your teammates and leads
- Participate in code peer reviews
- Communicate with other teams in the company
🚀What you bring to the table:
Background: BA in Computer science or similar field. Or the equivalent in years of experience.
Experience: 5+ years of programming experience in C/C++ with at least 2 years focused on gameplay networking and online systems.
Technical knowledge: English language proficiency. Network-oriented gameplay systems for PC or console with a solid understanding of networking systems and technologies. Object oriented design. 3D Math, linear algebra vector math and associated data structures. Particle Systems, Shaders and performance optimization within game development. Able to create and maintain a code base that is accessible and modular.
⭐Perks and Benefits:
Discretionary bonus system based on performance
Flexible holiday allowance paid into each pay cheque for you to accumulate and use as and when you wish
Private health insurance package*