Come join our team at 𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗦 to work on 𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦, the cyberpunk slice-of-life sim. Find out more about the game
𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗦 was founded in 2015. Atmosperic, narrative games are our passion. We made Cloudpunk, the award winning cyberpunk delivery sim.
As part of our team, you would work with Unity to create a beautiful game with unique depth and fun gameplay. For the expansion of our team, we are looking for several developers. If you are a passionate game developer and experienced with Unity on a professional level, join us!Responsibilities (depending on your interests and skill set):
- Prototype and develop gameplay mechanics.
- Plan, develop, maintain and balance complex systems (AI, inventory, economy).
- Develop editor tools.
- Troubleshoot, analyze performance and implement optimizations at several levels within the game engine to stay in frame rate, memory and design spec.
- Source management with PlasticSCM.
Requirements and Skills:
- 3+ years experience in games programming and/or software architecture with Unity and C#.
- 1+ shipped game title.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Write robust, maintainable C# code.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, requires minimal direction, can carry on the vision for the level until completion.
- Good communication skills, able to help others and ask for help when needed. Being proactive in sharing info and assets.
- Team-player attitude, flexible and open to direction and changes.
- Ability to manage and prioritize work, flexible in times of change.
We encourage creativity and independent thinking to craft innovative games that touch your heart and soul.
We are flexible with times. You can schedule your working hours as long as there will be enough overlap for communication with the core team based in the CET timezone.
Use the application form to tell us about yourself and your compensation expectations.