We are looking for a talented Product Designer with creative flair to join the London team of an exciting young venture for game players - the very first of its kind.
Our product: an online service that enables players of video games to make the most of and capitalise upon their in-game talent out of game. Our core user: 17-40 playing non-casual games 6+ hrs a week, looking for professional development.
- lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- work with co-founders and a software developer to find elegant but practical solutions
- rapidly produce multiple web concepts and prototypes
- translate user insights into inspiring, fun design
- keep product design and development on track and looking towards future horizons
Who you are:
- A designer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in consumer-tech digital products (web and mobile) and some exposure to the games industry
- Passionate about games, design and all things digital, always eager to learn, possess and pursue extra curiosity
- Leading edge, skilled in using design tools and with a strong creative ability
Soft skills required:
We want you to be proactive.
We are a start-up and looking for a self-starter who can propose and try new things out.
We want you to enjoy working with a small team of highly committed people.
We want you to have an interest in video games, skills development and self-improvement.
We need you to be result-orientated.
We need you to walk towards multi-tasking, never away into an ivory tower.
Design thinking process knowledge
Engaged with gaming communities
We offer an opportunity to join a venture from its earliest beginnings.
To apply please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com