between Pacific Time +2 and Pacific Time -3
We are FuzzyBot, a new independent video game studio founded by former AAA devs, focusing on creating co-op games that bring players together across genres and generations.
We are building a stylized co-op game at an intersection of action and social gaming for the HD space (PC, Switch, Xbox and Playstation) by combining the joy of creation found in a life sim with the thrill of replayable action combat found in a roguelite.
We are looking for a full-time experienced UX/UI Designer to help make the game easy to understand and fun to play. In this role, you'll work closely with game design, art, and engineering to create the user-facing experience of underlying gameplay systems.
- Establish interaction rules for the game
- Take complex game mechanics and use your knowledge of good interaction design to produce creative and effective UX solutions
- Produce high quality, premium UI for HD Platforms - from design flows, wireframes, visual designs, to in-engine implementation
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe suite including Illustrator, XD & InDesign
- Excellent visual design skills including color, shape, layout and typography
- Comfortable with technical implementation using game editors
- Previous experience as an UI/UX designer on HD games
- Experience in Unreal
- Experience in developing usability tests to identify user pain points
- Experience with life sim, builder or action games
- Opportunity to help build the company and team from the ground up
- Competitive salary and benefits, and equity incentive
- Stipend for home office & equipment needs
- Flexible remote work environment
- Open PTO Policy