Our team is looking for a Mobile Game Designer. You'll work on our existing hit game The Walking Dead Slots, as well as our new unreleased casual game. You will work closely with developers, QA and artists to design and tune new features and content. This is a full-time remote position.
- Design new features and game systems
- Be a communication hub and collaborate closely with with other members of the team to bring the designs to life
- Create tuning models and data in spreadsheets
- Work closely with data to inform new designs and improve on existing ones
- We don't care where you are in the world, but you must be able to consistently work 9am-5pm Pacific Time, Mon-Fri
- You play lots of mobile and casual games
- You're just as comfortable in a spreadsheet as you are making wireframes or writing tutorial copy
- You have experience taking a features from ideation to live, with continued iterating based on live data
- You communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely and can choose the appropriate medium to best explain it
- You can toggle your perspective between the goals of the business and the fun of the player
- You hold strong believes loosely and actively seek feedback and refinement
- Bonus: can write SQL queries
- Bonus: technical or programming background
- Bonus: producer, product manager, or product manager background
We collaborate online with Slack, Teamspeak, Github, Miro, Dropbox, and Google Docs.
This is a contract position for the first three months, with a path to fulltime and benefits.
If you're interested in the position, please complete the application instructions here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tye5CkhCZ84Vxd-H5eW5Kt72W-kUkX_0?usp=sharing