Drip is aiming to create a fun, interactive way for Snapchat users to virtually try on outfits they put together for themselves and their friends.
- Create a simple Snapchat game that allows users to put outfits together from a provided set of clothing options so that they can see these options on themselves or other friends virtually through high-definition photorealistic 3D renderings.
- Collaborate with our two co-founders in order to put our vision into action.
- Single-handedly develop this game filter into a playable 3D prototype. You will have lots of guidance with regard to design and the creative process. We simply need you to execute the development of this game filter.
- Ability to ship it and make it available for other users.
- Be easily accessible for communication and poignant on timelines with regard to the job at hand.
Possible start: Immediately or upon discussion
- Your Resume
- Your Portfolio (make sure to describe what you worked on specifically)
- A list of games that are your inspiration as a developer
- Your desired compensation
- (Optional) Any questions you have about the position
* Although this is a freelance job, we very possibly could have other jobs in the near future for you to do.
We are easy-to-work-with partners who welcome diversity of opinion. If you feel you'd work well with us and our vision, or simply want to learn more about the job, contact us. We look forward hearing from you.