CUDO is developing cross-platform entertainment franchises using Roblox as a launchpad. We are building an all-remote team for a game supported by the Roblox Game Fund.
With an all-star team of talent (consisting of industry veterans from beyond the Roblox platform) we are currently looking for a strong Lead Producer.
- Collaborate on assignment of project deliverables, timeline, and budgetary allocation
- Assist in the interviewing and hiring of new talent
- Define milestones for individual team members against timeline with contingencies
- Manage art and technical teams during day-to-day production
- Report to Executive Producers with schedules, budgets, and progress reports
- Ensure delivery of finished product.
Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience as a Producer or Project Manager of games which have been successfully delivered. Must have deep understanding of game production pipelines and intimate familiarity with project management frameworks and tools. Excellent communication skills are a must. Roblox experience a plus (but not a must).