For an upcoming unannounced premium strategy game we are looking for a motivated and experienced Community Manager (f/m/d) to join our team. Working closely with the Producers and the development team of the game, you are developing and establishing a community engagement strategy to help us hit the ground running upon the game’s release. You will be the main face of the game and you love and fight for its community. You keep them engaged by producing content & executing events regularly, and interacting with the community members on a daily basis. You provide the game team with tangible feedback from the community to help the team understand how to improve the game’s quality.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Develop and establish a community engagement strategy and align on it with the production team and the Creative Director
- Prepare the game for launch by creating social media channels, steam pages, websites etc.
- Kickstart launch on steam by creating and executing a launch campaign
- Build & expand a community on steam by producing entertaining content regularly
- Manage & produce entertaining content on multiple social media channels
- Build & maintain close relationships with top influencers for our game. Maintain close relationships with key streamers.
- Create & execute regular events ( dev talks, ruffles, Q&A etc)
- Interact with the steam community to obtain feedback and help us make the game better
- Create & supervise tests with the community (A/B tests, focus group tests) to refine the game experience
- Analyse, report and present regularly on the community KPIs and your strategy to Executive Producer, Project Lead and Leadership team
- Be the interface between the Community and the game team
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven ability to grow an online community. You must have experience creating and growing an online community for a premium (AA-AAA) game
- Understanding of the steam game environment
- Proven creative skills for coming up with new ideas for engaging with the community
- Problem solver, practical, proactive and smart
- You have an eye for the needs of your peers and can communicate well on all levels
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team player - able to support others as well as let others support you just the same
- You love playing games and/or understand some other form of nerd culture
- You have excellent German and English language skills
What's in for You?
- A high talented & motivated Team
- Flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- A creative, casual, and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
- Remote work possible
- Being part of a strong family of European game developers
- Professional health coaching with a personal Trainer (OLAO HEALTH) - digital and live
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- Free coffee, drinks, and fruits onsite
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
- And a lot of fun :-)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!