This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Music & Sound Design Jobs.
Do you have the “golden ears” and organizational skills to help an audio team to achieve their full potential? Can you ensure that production schedules and scopes can be met predictably and within expectations, and can you craft and evaluate audio content to ensure that it meets a high quality and consistency bar? Most importantly, do you enjoy audio production and want to contribute to the creation of memorable media? Bungie currently has a unique opportunity that requires these skills.
Our current mission is to add a new member to our Audio Team. Bungie is looking for a multi-talented music editor and mixer with strong post-production and technical audio skills. Your work will help deliver media to be enjoyed by our community. If you enjoy playing games, bring your experience to the Audio Team at Bungie.
Estimated Duration: 12 Months
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely.
- Coordinate between the Audio and Marketing Teams to provide audio support for marketing assets
- Edit music, sound design, and dialogue/voiceover for linear and non-linear media
- Final mix for marketing media and game use
- Provide feedback and approval of audio and mix for external media
- Coordinate with the Audio Team to provide music suggestions for new marketing assets
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
- A proven track record in music editing and mixing for multimedia
- Proficient with digital audio production techniques
- Excellent mixing and mastering skills
- A basic understanding of music and keen ears
- Technical computer skills and capable of quickly learning new software
- An interest in interactive audio
- Advanced Pro Tools ability
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience with implementation in Audiokinetic Wwise
- Experience with Reaper
- An interest in games