No crunch. No core hours. Work the way that suits you.
Bitwise Alchemy is a consulting studio that solves the tough problems for AAA studios and other game tech companies. Our growing team has decades of experience in AAA video game development building and leading large projects.
Bitwise Alchemy is looking for a Lead Technical Artist to work with us and to help in one or more areas:
- Work with our client projects to solve their tech art problems.
- Provide tech art expertise for our own internal project.
- Help build and lead an art team on a major remaster project.
Unlike traditional studios, we offer a unique way to leverage your skills:
Never crunch. Our developers have a maximum number of hours they can work each month (approx. 160h), minus any holidays or PTO.
Flexible work schedule that respects your other commitments. For example, it would be fine to take every Friday off and make up the hours on other days.
- Live and work where you want. We are a remote-only company.
We offer full time employment in the US and Canada, and can contract worldwide.
- Very competitive salary
- Benefits and 401k match (US only)
We require significant experience with at least ONE major area of tech art:
- Shaders and Materials
- Technical Animation
- Performance and Optimization
Experience with multiple areas is a plus but being specialized in one or two is good.
Additional nice to have skills:
- Environment lighting
- Console experience