Alderon Games development team is working on a cross-platform MMO dinosaur survival game built in Unreal Engine 4. The studio is looking to contract an experienced C++ tools programmer to develop and implement inhouse tools. Test Automation, development tools, and CI/CD. This is an expansive project with the studio preference of placing an engineer with C++ experience as a long term hire through the life cycle of the game.
- Develop underlying tech for multiplayer game systems within Unreal Engine 4 via C++
- Ideation and Implementation of quality control tools, testing automation tools, and analysis systems
- Tools development prior experience
- Demonstrate excellent technical problem-solving skills within a Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery environment
- 3 years experience/ code commits of high quality
- Bachelors or above degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in production environment
- Demonstrable skills within large C++ codebase
- Experience working within collaborative environments, with design, production and project management
- Mobile experience on iOS and Android
- Console Experience
- Optimization and performance review experience, memory allocation especially
- Automated Testing Frameworks
We are a globally distributed studio. Team language is English. The team has mostly worked as remote engineers and artists for the last 5+ years and take great effort to make sure the studio has all the tools desired to make the remote work environment comfortable and productive.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
If you have any questions please be sure to ask.