Arch Virtual (https://archvirtual.com/
) is a VR development company located in Madison, Wisconsin, focused on applying virtual technologies toward solving real world problems.
Our Acadicus platform (https://acadicus.com/
) massively increases access to medical simulation environments, patients and equipment, with the goal of providing better patient care, reducing errors, and saving lives.
We’re currently looking for a talented quality assurance tester.
You will be responsible for performing tests on the functionality and features of Acadicus in two areas, Assets and Platform.
This role requires a self-motivated candidate with excellent communication skills and experience working remotely.
This role will be a part-time, hourly, independent contractor position, with the possibility of growing into full employment.
- Work with our Asset and Platform teams executing test cases under varying circumstances.
- Document and evaluate test results.
- Detect and log reports for bugs, glitches and points of frustration.
- Track and help troubleshoot errors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with VR applications and games.