What do we need ?
We are looking for an experienced unity programmer who is self-motivated, goal-oriented and a strong team player. You take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products. You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment. You have the knowledge and ability to visualize how things should work, and how to translate this into a functioning solution.
- Involvement in all areas of game development (including Game Logic, User Interface, Live Services, Game Engine Development, etc)
- Create and manage multiplayer functionalities.
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Write robust code to be used by many users
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- C# and Unity 3D
- Knowledge of LiteNetLib is a plus
- Good knowledge of object-oriented coding principles essential
- Porting experience would be beneficial
- Remote work is negotiable.
- Salary negotiable.