Talofa is seeking a community manager for our new, in-development fitness game. The position would require about 10-15 hours a week. We’re looking for someone passionate about working with a collaborative, remote-first team to develop gameplay around fitness and gaming – which is often uncharted and experimental. This individual will work with different team members (producers, artists, client and audio engineers) to build a thriving community for the game.
- Leading and creating community development strategies (web2 and web3) for the game by working together with the production, art, audio, narrative, game design, and engineering teams
- Manage the Discord community of over 500 individuals and growing!
- Manage the product’s social media platforms.
- Attend marketing and communications meetings with multiple members of the team
- Understand the high-level vision of the game and be able to translate the vision into social media posts and ad campaigns
- 2+ years of professional experience in community management.
- Experience using and managing communities on Discord.
- Have worked with communities of 1000 members or more
- Experience managing social media and/or online platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Marketing experience that directly contributes to UA and general community growth.
- A love for running or gamified fitness products and games for social impact
- Understand the GameFi space and the related web3 game community growth strategies
- Strong analytical, communication and presentational skills.
What we're looking for:
We are a collective of gamers and fitness geeks! We would love to work with someone who has experience with multiplayer mobile games and loves working on experimental gameplay. Being passionate about the intersection of fitness and games and web3 is a huge plus! We’re looking for someone to market and build our community during the beta phase as well as through our global launch.
👉If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume and 2-3 sentences on why you’re interested in the position!
💗We’re a small team, so we’re looking for individuals who are self-driven and enjoy having lots of ownership over their craft! Our website: talofagames.com