Relocation preferred but optional
Are you passionate about coaching and leading people through change? Do you want to work with awesome engineers and at the same time be part of a company that creates immersive experiences for all girls around the globe? Read on! We are now looking for an Engineering Manager that will guide our Engineers in the Web and Core team in their development and goal-setting. You support each individual in their professional growth while working towards having an active engineering community. This is a role that’s quite new to us, so we expect that you enjoy taking on a challenge and drive the work on continuous improvement.
- Coach and support individuals in their professional growth and towards their development objectives.
- Work to build trust and a feeling of belonging. You work to understand others motivations and needs and keep providing a motivational environment.
- Hands-on talent planning, including recruitment, onboarding, offboarding and salary reviews.
- Evaluate and improve workflows and processes to help develop the craft’s performance, together with others in the organisation.
- Build and sustain long-term relationships in the organisation.
- Significant people management experience with strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- A solid background in software development.
- Understanding of change management principles and how to apply them.
- Effective in one-to-one and one-to-many communication with the ability to use communication to make a strategy come alive.
- Hands-on experience leading people through change in a continuous participatory way.
What do we offer?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female-identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We sit smack in the center of Stockholm City. We are literally a commuter’s dream or a short bike ride for those who call the city their home.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%.
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Sounds like the right opportunity for you? Apply now! We’re keen to hear more about you!