Herobeat Studios is looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join the development team of Endling, a 3D side-scrolling survival video game for PC and consoles with an important message behind it.
We are unflinching in our motivation for the game, with one of the main features/goals of Endling to “raise awareness of animal and environmental exploitation.” The biggest danger you’ll face in the game is the callous destruction inflicted by the human race, a view we share regarding the real world.
As Gameplay Programmer you will work in the implementation/programming of gameplay features into the game.
- Passion for video games
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (C++ & Blueprints)
- Ability to plan and estimate your tasks.
- Self-motivated and proactive with good collaboration skills.
Extra bonus points if you have
- Animation programming basics (Animation Blueprint).
- AI programming basics (Behavior trees)
- Experience programming ports to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One
The candidate must be able to create and implement game functionalities in Unreal Engine 4, combining both C++ and Blueprints, as well as handling the communication between both systems.
- Salary based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time contract
- Remote work. Optionally on-site in our office in Barcelona, Spain
- A good and young work environment